Thursday 16 April 2009

imprinted

imprinted
and there it will stay
that picture i see
wont go away
behind my eyes
right to my toes
this feeling spreading as it grows
i scratch and tear
my limps apart
to leave this hell hole
i share with my soul
its left me
my soul no more have i own
when i feel this how can be
how can i see through normal eyes
through eye that dont tint
to the shade of blue
shade of drowning in my own blood
that pumps my eyes when i close my eyes
how can i think of sleep at a time when i
know that your look will haunt me for sure
what can i do to escape
from this body where
imprinted on my eyelids
is a face i know too well
a face i cant stand to leave nor live
all i can give and i can give no more
my body is sore
i just want to fight once more against this memory
fight for ignorance
you. done this to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment