Wednesday 31 March 2010

18:

i am trapped in my own skin,
i never seem to be able to undestand who i am
i know who i am but
i can't understand why i do and the act the way i do.
i want to run in the wind so fast that the leaves fly with me.
i want to bath in the mud like a seed.
knowing that inside me is a green dream waiting to errupt.
ONE DAY.
The questions in my head are hitting and bouncing off each other.
Do i know who i am?
Will i find him hiding in the bud of an hibiscus, growing and learning until he is ready to bloom and guide me towards him with a little ray of sunshine.
When i wait outside in the rain, the tink of the droplets dancing on my bare arms, the mud reaches from between my toes, i hope to be at one and peaceful and then he will come.
Our souls will mirror, so that when apart they will never separate. There will always be a reflection hovering in the triangular looking glass of my soul.
ONE DAY.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i like this one :)

Post a Comment