Thursday 15 July 2010

A BEAUTIFUL . . . .

A BEAUTIFUL LIFE . . . .
I am a bird with a mended wing
look at me fly, listen to me sing.
I am a blade of fresh green grass
waving in the breeze of summers last.
Riding on the wind, swimming in the sun
dancing in the rain and in the snow have fun.
Living in the sea, Laughing in the sand
With a guitar make a summer break band.
Linking our fingers, combining our souls
connecting our eyes as my heart becomes whole.
Sinking in love, let it cover me in flowers
I could live in your arms forever could be ours.
A BEAUTIFUL LOVE . . . .
Humming-birds beat for my heart inside
when i see your name or i hear your voice
Every time you smile and if its for me
I quiver and shake, i smile i've no choice
You gave me your heart, in mine i will guard
I give you my dreams for now i dont need
them, you are the one that i longed came true
a fire so white 'cos red is for lust
the flames that dance could dance on the sea
because together we are much stronger
no red could suffice when you are with me
you are tall and you guard, you are my Tree
for you im not longer affraid to be me.

No comments:

Post a Comment