Monday 2 February 2009

sordid tales of human adventures. #2

my brittle words hang in the air like icicles or stalagtights
your deep dark eyes they pierce a hole through my dreams
and watch me fall.
a never ending never fading fall i loose the time
i feel im chasing my own fate through doors im just to big
although the fact that i cant reach the key for my desires
like brittle words my brittle tears come a sweeping
with my weeping
and through this wood i stand transfixed i see the signs
without a destination fails
the army of clones paint my face and leave me in a game of cards
of luck
uncertainty

. . .

a flicker of light my own eyes open
to the burning rays of sun
as if i sleept through dreams so prominant
i turn around to see my future
almost ready to eat me whole
swallow me
encapsulate me
envelope me in the darkness they call fear
for me the fear parrelle to death
an adventure i await to see
that feeling of mortal loneliness
can stab with the dagger of sordid tales of human adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment