Sunday 1 November 2009

Pinch punch first day of the month no returns !

Good morning, good afternoon good evening, for when ever you are reading this. I know it has been a long time since i last typed, and i have some news. Same old laugh, same old humour, same old features, brand new smile, brand new phone, and a brand new me.
Just turned 18 and have just thrown out my old heart so i have room for my new one. Yes you heard me right, i have closed that door at last and am now ready for a new adventure, new poems, new thoughts and new laughs. I went on my first legal pub/club crawl last night and would you bloody believe it i only got id-ed once ! ONCE !? what is the world coming to? So yes you would have thought oh dear i should have a head ache the size of mongolia right ? No. I feel fine which is slightly worrying.
So i guess your wondering now i have closed the old door who my next boy target is ey ? Well to tell you the truth i dont have one.. no i have many :P There is simply not enough time in the world in my teen years for me to limit myself i have just realised. No i am not a slut. I am just the biggest cock tease you will find and the biggest virgin (: Twas quite funny last night, a fight nearly broke out and to stop it i used my body and a couple of sexy moves to split it. Its great how the mans mind can only focus on one thing and love triumps always (:
New hair?? Oh yes indeed ! have shoter hair now and i have a full fringe ! Apparently it suits me so i am going to keep it ! Tell me about it ! so many changes so little time ! Its great i feel fantastic ! i feel brand new like a totally different person to the one i was 3 weeks ago. This new skin i have crawled into seems like a snug fit to me and i like it !
To wrap it up id just like to say that i say 'just' and 'lol' way to much so i am cutting down ! the new wordkins diet. And a happy all hallows eve see any ghosts and ghouls of old times past? Me neither (:

peace out punks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this really made me smile so much :)xxx

Post a Comment