Saturday 7 November 2009

Totally bummed ):

Ding ding ding.
We have a winner.
Casper has found a new way to feel totally bummed out when she thought it was no longer possible.
New totally, fab, super duper handbag, and shes feeling happy, which is really something !!
You know that feeling when you are holding that new purchase in your hands, its yours to keep for ever and ever and you just feel like you couldnt be happier...???
... yeah well it just wore off. :\ Great times.
Couples, Couples, Couples, Couples, Couples, Couples, Couples, Couples, Couples, Couples, Couples, Couples, Couples, Couples, Couples, Couples, Couples, Couples, Couples, Couples, Couples, Couples, Couples, Couples, Couples, Couples, Couples, Couples, Couples, Couples,
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They are everywhere. FB status 'so and so have just got together...' 'so and so is no longer listed as single.. UNLIKE YOU !! YOU BIG FAT LOOOOSER !!! '
yeah thanks FB you really make my day now.
Its as if all i see are couples and its driving me bonkers !!
I thought i was perfectly happy with being single. I am for heavens sake !
But come on give me a break !!!
I know i am single
I dont need it tatooed on my forehead ??
I dont need it publicaly displaced across my page.
I dont need the world to rejoice at my toatal and utter loneliness.
Well screw this boys and girls.... i am not single anymore ?!!!
Im devoting myself to God.
How d'ja like me now bitches ????

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ahhhhhhhh, tell me about it!!!!!!!
totally with you on this!!
xxxx

Post a Comment