Tuesday 22 December 2009

Cut the Crap its only Sex.

I think it's time for the Birds and the Bees' talk ...

... and thats when the Stalk flew down and left the Baby on the door-step ...

When a Mummy and a Daddy love each other very much ...

Cut the Crap. It's just Sex.
Ok for children i understand, it's not right for kids to be learning about how their Daddy 'bangs' their Mummy everynight when they go to bed, but why the hell is Sex such a taboo subject?
I don't believe that children should be learning about the ins and outs of sex at the age of 4 its just wrong they can barely grasp the concept of the alphabet! Why would they need to worry about things like that it's trivial knowledge compared to information as important as who's going to be their best friend tomorow! No?! However we are grown-up now..ok well i try to be..and i think its time that we just cut the crap and stop being so prissy. Thats why we are here!
My Grandmother is the prudest old woman in the world, and i actually get kicks from saying rude words around her, childish i know but its funny. Like a year ago my dad was describing a film we saw and there was a sex scene in it, he was fliting about trying to find a way of saying this, so i cut in and said point blank 'because there was a Penis on screen Grandma.' I have never enjoyed seeing my Grandmothers facial expressions more. She was flabbergasted. But what i wasnt to know is..why?! She has three children and i am pretty sure she has had Sex more than three times. Yes you could say she was astouded to hear me say it, but i was 17, and she does no me, i am outspoken she doesnt expect any less from me. Im the outcast, the black sheep, the delinquant of the family.
And so i now move on to the teens of today, Sex is so common that its almost as nomal as someone waving. Trading parteners, having sex with your best mates ex, your ex best mates partner, your best friend. But it still doesn't faze us.
I find it easy to talk about Sex, as a Virgin of the 21st century i see my self as a rarity. Who knows how many there will be of me left. Kids having sex at the age of 11, giving birth at 12 and younger.
Whats your views???
Drop a comments.
peace

No comments:

Post a Comment