Wednesday 23 December 2009

Anger.

It's an angry day.


I am angry at the fact that shops open and decide to throw their 'it's a sale' parties on Christmas eve and Boxing day. Enforcing me to work on a family day. It's absurd.
I am angry at the people who go out and shop on Boxing day, a family day, mean't to spend with your children, watching them play with their new toys, spend the day on the sofa eating left overs and watching chrstmas films and specials on tv.
I am angry that i can't do that.


I am angry that my friends seem to find love after love after love. And all i find is disaster after disaster after disaster.
I am angry at myself for not being right for these people.
I am angry at these peopl for not being right for me.


I am angry that i have a festation of spots on my chin.
I am angry that the wrapping paper cost so damn much and didnt even wrap better.


I am angry that i am going to miss Casper on t.v because i am working.


I am angry that i am angry on the eve of Christmas eve.


I am angry.

1 comment:

Enrique said...

This is actually such a good poem or whatever it is lol:) Would be better in spanish though haha:)

Post a Comment