Friday 1 January 2010

My story.

I think its time i told you my story. I didn't know i had one until i read this book, and it helped me realise that i am who i am and that my life was set like this from the day i was born.
I am a naturalist, a boho chic, an emo, what ever you will label me as i am that. From the tender age of 2 it was clear to my parents that i was going to be a hand ful. I hated wearing clothes, i hated meat, i wouldnt wear shoes only flip flops.
I was born to lead a life of meaningless meandering, i cannot be trained, i can act, i can pretend to be someone, something i am not, but it is true to my soul that what i am is me.
Being born into a family where it is unheard of to be a pacifist, where being clean cut, tightlipped is a normality made my love of being unique and different more problematic. I am the black sheep, the oddball of the family.

It is well known that i am destined to be the vegetarian chic wearing organic clothes that is the last to leave the dancefloor, and the last to leave the bar that ends up marrying a guitarist from a local band. I am fed up with fighting the link that has a magnetic pull between myself and musicians. I am who i am. I will be who i will be.

I can not fight who i am, but i can fight those who try to change that.

1 comment:

Casper said...

may i ask thank you for what? and who is this haha?
much peace
c
xoxo

Post a Comment