Monday 25 January 2010

Calling help from all bloggers out there ...!!!

I'm awfully sorry to the few readers that check my blog out that i haven't been blogging recently. I have just had stacks of things piling on top of me and I've been pushed so far down that i want to stick my head in the ground and ignore it all, but of course I'm an adult now so i can't.

So basically i have to put a portfolio together of all my best shiz, and i'm calling all of you lovely bloggers to help me choose my best, or what in your opinion you call my best. Please would you leave a comment on the selected one or two you particularly like the most for any reason at all.

If you would be so kind to do so you will be forever deemed the awsome-est bunch of slinkster cool people i will never meet. (:


I hope you are all living happy and free. Casper. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment