Wednesday 27 January 2010

Dreams

Well howdy partners in crime! Thought i'd write a tad about life here, about the future. Recently i have been finding anything and everything really hard to get motivated for. All i want to do is stick on some music and dance, shake out the stress and forget all the worries. I crave each weekend to come around with plans to party and when there aren't any i get seriously depressed and sink back into my hole. My life right now all i want is to have fun, waste time sleeping and waste time getting drunk and crunk with who ever. I want the atmosphere, the sweat and the bodies packed beside me moving together to the rhythm. I want to feel each beat in my head and my heart and my body. I want to feel hands grasping me, my head whipping to the sides with my hands in the air. There's not enough time for me to waste my youth and when i say youth i think of fun and this is fun for me.
All i want to do is be young and swing my hips, drink cheap beer and live. Learn the troubles of waking up with a banging head, and waking up with a moose. I want to have regrets and look back on and think SHIT! Stupid i know but there are things i have to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment