Wednesday 27 January 2010

A story of a run away cloud.

..and when i said goodbye, they turned and looked straight in my eyes and blinked. The scene went black so i turned my back and walked as far away as the road would lead.
..and when i paused and thought on what i had just done i closed my eyes and said goodbyes that they would not return.
..and when i breathed, the relief that followed filled me with warmth i never believed would bless me, i fed on my content, and off i went.

..upon arriving in a place i cannot place, not much was there, 'twas pretty bare but it felt like home, why would i want souls that drowned me in sorrow?
..upon arriving i did not miss the silent hum of disapproval, the white soul that coo-ed in my ear, full of things that i never wanted to hear.
..upon arriving i wanted to leave, this place although desolate of the souls what not filling the hole, i am empty and this does not satisfy.

..i know not why i constantly cry into my claw hands, and scream into blackness for want of new lands, to explore and to roam and to forget so called home.
..i know not why i feel afraid to be like them so worker bee drone metronome lambs, i strive to soar up in clouds of grey smoke like a phoenix from the flames.
..i know not why i alter myself, deprogram all ive ever been taught, but i do know i like my being, i just dont like myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment