Friday 5 December 2008

counting numbers in my head

counting numbers in my head
helps me when i lie in bed
and when my mind begins to drift
theres a place it find i cant seem to lift
im drifting in and out of sleep
i dont know whats real or whats a dream
my fingers are tingling my head snaps up
and there you are at the foot of my bed
my eyes are shut but i sense you
my head feels dizzy i sway but stay
i dont want to fall asleep
i dont want to wake up
either way i would be losing you
counting numbers in my head
stops my dreams from driving to that place
snip snap tick tock click clack
radom silence encapsulates my mind
gripping the side of the building im falling
i cant stop this free fall
but i know the ground is somewhere beneath me
i just dont know where or when
closer and closer yet looks further anf further
im telling the girl in the window to shut up
to stop her scream its hurting me
i look and shes got tears in her eyes
i look and she wearing a disguise
that looks just like me
shes falling too
her hair is perfectly normal though
she cant be falling
can i be falling?
am i her ?
is she me?
can i stop ?

No comments:

Post a Comment