Wednesday 3 December 2008

The story of my body.

Inside me, in the middle of my chest, theres an organ called a heart . This organ seems to feeel the need to beat twice as fast when i am near you. i dont know why this is. Do i love you ? Is that the reason my stomach tightens and i seem to talk of but rubbish? I dont know. All i know is that this organ in the middle of my chest seems to play when you are near me.

I have began to realise that its not just my heart and my stomach that seem to act oddly around you. Its my hands too, they seem to have a mind of their own when you come closer, they want to reach out, to hold on to your big protective hands. I dont know why ? I have to stop them, to tell them that this is inapropriate. They will soon learn.

Then theres the story of my head, i mean come on cant this body of my give me a rest? When ever he is near me i can sense it and automatically turn to look into those deep brown eyes.... what am i saying???? Yes my head raises to him, my eyes go all doey and i cant stop it ! its absurd !

Maybe this is what love is meant to feel like? like an emotion you cant control, that is never to be put under chains, not that it could if you tried. I dont know whether i like this feeling? It makes me feel useless.

The most unusual thing has been said to me today. Apparently he hass the sme problems with his head as i do. I was told today that his head didnt listen to him and was looking at me, without my knowledge, for more than 5 minuites. How odd? And now he is giving into his hands too and letting them wrap themselves around me. Should i like this as much as i do? I may have to give in to this emotion once and for all.

Maybe our lips will get their own way as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment