Tuesday 30 December 2008

nothing

It's like we're playing a diffrent game
when i'm not told the rules
i'm blinded not knowing where i'm headed
and feel that we're acting such fools.
Theres this line infront of me
calling me coaxing me
try try try try try try try
one thin strip
one chance
i'll walk it because your there beneath me
ready with arms wide
to catch me
open them open them
my lids flicker and im half way there already
flip flop drip ....... DROP
down and down
further and darker
theres music and its hugging me tightly
too tightly
i cough open my mouth to scream but theres nothing there
a crack
loud in my ear
warmth envelopes my head, it feels nice
im still waiting for your arms to embrace me as i land.
theres no landing
just darkness.
just silence.
just nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment