Monday 17 August 2009

Free falling with no foot holds.



Tumbling through this thick air
with my arms in front of me
reaching for unknown obstacles
searching for something to hold onto
meerly looking for a foot hold.




I have my eyes closed against the blast of cold mist
i like the feel of it against my eyelids
the choice to be anywhere i want
with a flicker of my lids im here then there
a world of unknown places to be explored with my mind.

Theres droplets lightly landing on my arms

Spleckling me with sparkles that are sad

Im growing too big to fit in this world i think

I want to shrink back to size. Pocket size sounds good to me.

But things never go to plan do they?







1 comment:

spanky* said...

wow. i luv that. & this photo is phenom!

speaking of photos, i've (finally) put up a giveaway on my blog. i hope you can participate!

looking forward to reading more soon.

xo
-spanky

Post a Comment