Monday 3 August 2009

Its time

Its time for a letter to nobody.
Dear Nobody,
I have decided to send you a letter because i know that you alone will pass no judgement
upon what i am about to reveal.
At the moment i feel my soul is empty, clinging onto nothing inperticular.
I have been reading a lot, glueing myself to characters and hoping i will fall into their lives.
Hoping that if i wished it enough they would let me fall between the pages
and become one of them.
I has not happened yet needless to say.
I feel that i need to show myself what i have to make myself believe it.
Countless photos of the dearest beside my bed.
Inanimate objects that remind me of far away happy times.
Blissful moments where i momentarily forget myself.
Constantly wondering whether i will ever see the shadow of my past wholesome self.
See i knew that you would understand.
You feel it too dont you nobody?
The hatred that spoils in your blood when you hear of the unfairness that leaks in the world
Reaking of bad salesmen, cheating governments and no-good adults.
Constantly making mistakes.
Constantly covering them up with a perfum with a bad smell.
But we know!
Tell me, write back, what do you feel?
what makes your blood boil?
peace forever more.
casper - the original
x

No comments:

Post a Comment