Tuesday 4 August 2009

I had a bad day

Today i am having a bad day.
):
But i'm not the only one.
Someone i care about alot is haveing a very rough time at the moment and i can nothing at all to help him.
Chemo sounds like the pitts.
My Grandadio started today.
It doesnt sound much like a bunch of roses i must say.
Then again roses always did smell like poo-oo-oo-o.
):
I watched the film my sisters keeper with my sister the other week.
It was about a girl who had leukemia.
And had to undergo Chemo.
The effects were too real, it was sad.
And now i am sad.
):
I hurt my finger as well.
Its not been a very good day.
):
I also found out today, that that bag i loved o so much, was infact fake.
I will never trust chinese men again.
I thought he looked a tad fishy.
):
I was listening to my ipod today.
And the band [im not sure whether to call it a band or not but i will for now]
Hillsong came up.
Its a christian group of youngsters that praise God.
And i felt all the hairs on me raise, and a warm feeling,
like protection,
washed over me.
I want my grandadio to feel that.
All i need now is to find out how.
):
What a day.

2 comments:

Teach.Workout.Love said...

LOL damn fake bags!
i hope tomorrow is a better day

Casper said...

haha i know right ! hi my name is casper [formal introductions must be said, ride otherwise lol] thankyou also for following my blog.
it was a much better day today thankyou for hoping !
i hope you have a good day also !
may it bring many smiles and laughs.
casper
x

Post a Comment