Monday 5 October 2009

And so it begins....Its like the flu, love bug has been choosing its victims very carefully recently and has been biting the people around me. And no matter how much i reveal myself to this phenomenon, all i seem to catch is the flu. I must be resilient to this kind of bug.
My immune system is so tempremental, it will let me sniff and sneeze all day long but let me wither about inside uncomfortably whilst the ''others'' talk of ''the other night''.

There was a time when i was the one who was matched and floated on air. I miss those times. I miss being happy. I miss. I simply miss. Now is the time where i'm the odd, the gooseberry, the larry. Wandering silently on my own constantly searching for some epidemic to swathe me in cotton wool and make every fall feel like im soaring.

And what happens when they are leaping on to this podium they strive to stand upon. Where they strive to be. What happens to me? When they soon believe that that is 'the' place to be, that those below are beneath. What happens to us who keep our dignity and decide to wait whilst others look down and believe that we are the ones that disaprove?

And so it begins.....shunned from a group i once believed i belonged. Wandering and wondering alone long this road trying to find a companion who will understand. Cheer up they say. We are not 'sad' we are not directly 'unhappy' we are bored. Bored of the continuous drone of 'who done what'. Sex is only an action. It is only something when those who believe it to be, dont.

And so it begins.........

1 comment:

Chloe Sarah said...

I never get the love bug.
Just the damn flu.

Post a Comment