Tuesday 20 October 2009

Epiphany

This is all i seem to be doing. I'm walking down the same street and falling down the same hole. When will i ever damn well learnt that its time to turn back around, start form the beginning and try and new route. Because every fall hurts more and more each time because its ripping off an old scab and there only so many plasters in the world that can hold this wound together. I have no idea what i have to do to stop this poison running through my veins. Every thought and every action flows back to the source and fucks everything up again. I mean music made me. It literally made who i am today, everything i am is because of music, yet because of music i am dying inside. Its cutting me up then building me back to strength just to rip me back down again.

I feel so strongly about doing everything myself. Being strong and a feminist but i really think its time to call in the mean guys cos i seriously need saving. This shell that i have been living in has gotten far to comfy.

I have just had an epiphany. I know what to do. I know what i must do to leave the past in the past. There is something i have held on to that i must throw away. That i must get rid off. Its hidden from my sight but my sub conscious mind know sits still there.

No comments:

Post a Comment