Tuesday 20 April 2010

the crows sit on my chest.

i'm lying in a cave with my bare chest facing up
the dangers ahead are labled and im lining my self straight up

one for love
another for sorrow
one for life
another tomorow
running to the corner my bare feet skating along loose stones
i hurl myself against the wall and let my emotions implode.
toes curled, fists clenched, eyes drowned, helplessness quenched.

what am i doing, this isnt my land
im walking with the runners
im swimming on the sand.

trying to sleep next to the fireworks just doesnt work
the colours and sounds fill my eyes and ears
included in the sight excluded from the fight
am i too small, am i missing a chromazone
is there something in my genetics
that explains my pathetics

hole in my heart, hole in my heart
made with an arrow made with a dart
cupid shot was limp
the angels forgot to make me a pair
but as i lived to believe it was unfair
i live to live with it.
i live to live with out it.

No comments:

Post a Comment