Tuesday 6 April 2010

Falling.

I snuck out of the house today, whilst my parents were watching tv. I donned on my cowboy boots, slipped my lighter in my pocket, slowly, so very slowly i opened the creaky door to the porch.

eep.

Clunk.

I paused waited for the 'hello?!' nothing.
Then to the master door. The biggie. No problemo (:
Im free. FREEEEEEE! Like a kid on blue smarties im outathere......
With my notebook and fountain pen i run along the road to my log.
My place of rest of happiness of joy of solitude.

My log.

As i lit up a smoke i rested my head against the log and dreamt............

....crouching like a tiger in the grass i wait for my moment to pounce. The sun is yawning on me, toasting my arms and the back of my neck. I can see his chest raising and falling and thats when i leap.

up

up

up in the air

down

down

down beside him i roll neatly into his side and play with his hand.
He is used to my childish behaviour.

no

no

no scrap that, i tear open my notebook and try to think of something else. something more profound.
Trying to think of something worthwhile rather than to ruin this piece of perfect plain white page. Nothing comes to mind other than peals of laughter, yours and mine, combined, entwined in the air, raining on my thoughts.
''STOP IT!!!!''
your polluting my everyday actions with attractive thoughts of you.
Quite frankly your drawing me in and im on the edge of the cliff.
Push me any further and im dead set and bound to fall.
down
down
down
In love.
with you.
Cheers Bucko :\



No comments:

Post a Comment