Sunday 11 April 2010

A poem: For Lamb

There's me.
And then there is you.
worlds apart in sense of being
yet as close as a fingernail we seem.
A friendship built on nothing worth seeing.
Just clouds and skates and water fights.
Just make-shift adverts and
dances on the landing.

A sister, an extra, a family member for sure.
For i can talk to you whilst on the loo
and not bother with the door.
I can tell you the things that i dont want to hear myself.
Because it feels like you've already seen them,
jolting nervously from my left ear to the right.
you to me are a flower to a bee.
A glove to a hand and an amp to the band.
Essential to my happiness i need you in my life.

A soul sistah. Because our friendship means more than substance.
Its air.
Its vital.
Its that of soul sistahs'.

2 comments:

Lamb said...

lol this made me laugh so much :)
so many good times
i love you :) x x x

Anonymous said...

this is sooo cute :)

Post a Comment