Wednesday 30 June 2010

Erotic but hate leaked all over me

Once again the heart-less Dragon's mood swing attacks . . . .


Green came over yesterday. It was soo erotic, he pushed me up against the wall and kissed me roughly on the lips. I love those moments when we see each other again. This weekend we spent two nights together. Two blissful nights of good-night kisses and two glorious mornings of good-morning pecks. It feels like a dream. I just want to wake up to his heartbeat every morning.
So Green told me he loved me yesterday. I felt like i was air light sitting tight on a paper airplane soaring through floating pink love-hearts that popped as i glided though them. As a teenage love sick crack head i am destined to exaggerate so yeah....
A million red balloons released into the sky with I Heart Question Mark on them. I have never felt so content just walking. We could have been walking to the noose and i would have still have felt that humming-bird fluttering in my chest as he held my chest, looked into my eyes and swore that he loved me. Again again again say it again. I can never tire of this!

But the world has to come crashing down at some point. Right? . . . .


We returned to reality. Screams behind closed doors. But the sounds they leak, from the windows and doors, every gap it can find it will escape into the nights sky floating in the black back-drop of life. And it reached me. I had to leave Green and my life of happiness to save my Dad the Coward from the Dragon. Boy was she angry. I was this close to leaving last night. If only Green had not talked me out of it i would still be just sitting on my bench under the stars trying to escape this life of hate. Because i do. She gave me life but she has taken it away too.

No comments:

Post a Comment