Thursday 10 June 2010

A poem : For the Dragon

And when i say i love you, i can't help but know i lie
beneath this faded relationship, you make me want to die.
The natural need and love i felt has fled me i'm detached
my dreams released and let to fly the lock has been unlatched.
I know i shouldnt feel this way, this hate should not be real
but i cant help answer my heart and live to what i feel.
i clench my teeth and draw my sword its like a constant war
my mother you are helpless ive tried many times before.
i tried to become friends and i tried to converse
but the situation grew and our distance got worse.
we go through stages where we pretend to be friends
but the play only lasts on your mood which depends
the time of the month and the time of the year
i cant wait till i leave, escape this life i have no fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment