Monday 14 June 2010

A wonderland of stupid thoughts.

Blue nails, squished snails, life is completely and utterly.......

NORMAL.
My wind is a whirl-pool of insanity, whizz-ing words of no importance dart their way to the back of my throat
Being the girl with a million thoughts of a multi-story car park full of colour i am
DRAWN to the man who see's in black and white. Why this is insane!
Who am i kidding? In my world it is only the completely insane that get by. So therefor why shouldn't the wonders of my heart be any different?
I shall call him ............................................

..............

........

..

Petey.


As long as i am completelyinsane i shall admit to my being drawn to his warmth, his touch that burns me is like a drug. I crave him because his kisses touch my soul. His eyes actually look and i can no longer hide.


Im spellbound when i feel his presence.

No comments:

Post a Comment