Monday 2 March 2009

17 things i hate about you

I hate the way that you were there
pretended that you actually cared
i hate the way i fell so wuick
then brushed me off with one smooth flick
i hate the more the txts we sent
and the time on my phone obessing i spent
how everymorning there you'd be
flashing on my screen so i could see
and how you played my shinning knight
those sweet dream txts every night
i hate how you know all to well
how deeply in love with you i fell
i hate how right now your making me cry
how stupid i feel when i think its a guy
i hate how i felt all safe in my dreams
your guarding is harder than at first it did seem
i hate how this list could go on till i find
that ever single thought that goes through my mind
in the end i hate most at how its unfair
at how much i say i hate you
in the end i still care.

No comments:

Post a Comment