Tuesday 3 March 2009

Nobody knows me at all

Nobody knows me at all
im trapped in a world where the blackness
and solitude is my only hope.
i hate how people try and take my identity
try and control me
try and boss me around
try and take MY life into their hands,
i have my own lkife and i plan to take it into my own hands
not yours
so bug off
and leave me be in the black sea.
You know who you are.
so dont pretend.
i want to walk alone. and you are constantly there beside me.

and it annoys me,
i am a tree i am a shrub
i am a cloud.
i cannot be trapped in a box
or kept on a lead
i am a free spirit
waiting for a chance to leap.
but you YOU and stopping me live
how i want
leave me to float
leave mje to wallow
leave me to smile
leave me
leave me
leave me
leave me
in my corner shouting and screaming to myself
leave me in the darkness of my soul
just

leave me .


No comments:

Post a Comment