Sunday 29 March 2009

God needs her now.

Your close to my heart, right beside her.
Yet this woman this leeche makes my skin crawl.
her voice, her nose, her laugh, her presence.
Every essence makes angry.
But for you. i shall try.
If not before. then now even more.
I know she makes you happy and she keeps your
Loneliness at bay. What can i say.
I want you to be happy.
More now than before.
Your not dead yet. Enjoy while you can.
For Nan. She looks down. she don't frown.
Thats her. In order she kept you.
But last year she left you.
God needs her now. And he will need you too.
But for the moment we all want your content.
Throughout lent. And longer.
Grandad. I love you. Your chuckle makes me giggle.
Grandad I love you. I'm sorry.
I wont worry. She cant fill that heart of yours.
With the poison i once believe she fessed.
There in the centre will Nan fill.
I know now. I see her in your ageing eyes.
I hear her in your cheerful laugh.
Be happy my angel. Be happy my angel on earth.
Forgive me my selfishness.
Forgive me my helplessness.

No comments:

Post a Comment