Thursday 23 July 2009

Me. Back in the act.

Here i am, falling into the same old routine.
Where im a rabbit caught in the headlights, but yet i am repulsed at the fact that i wont run.
I am a coward.
Several times i have been caught like this.
I wont be caught again, i vowed.
But no.
No.
No.
No.
I slip easily into old habbits.
Walkig straight into y old shoes i find or am found but another mistake.
Another bannished.
Knock-kneed i sit here typing on the laptop.
My hair messy and wild.
Wearing my space jam t-shirt and knickers.
Smudged mascara.
Chipped nail varnish.
Me.
Back to the same old routine.
Me.
But have i found a cure??
Being a slut, finding new guys to plug that hole.
To plug up the howling of the wind from that gapeing dark void, when my heart was stolen from.
Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment