Tuesday 7 July 2009

On an Orange Bed of Embers.

That flame ignighted from the pit of my stomach
to the tip of my heart slowly pulses down
The wind keeps sweeping making it waver
gradually, carefully, shrinking in size.
Oh when the fire ever burns in your eyes.
Its warm to the touch like the feel of your skin
light on my finger tips with a magical trace
burning a pattern with the movement you make
im moving to keep in pattern with you.
oh when the fire burns what do i do?
Your movment is moving further from me
higher and wider but i cant keep up
your trace is fadeing i but i can see where you are
but i can not follow its your path not mine.
oh when the fire in my heart does pine.
And now i am sleeping all wrapped up in tears
twisted in a fate that i cant undo
limp, lifeless im loosing my mind
thinking of him and if he remembers.
Oh when the fire has burned down to the embers.

No comments:

Post a Comment