Thursday 27 November 2008

Any need ? *Cabbage

Egg. A familiar sense of foreboding swept across her today. Wondering the deserted beaches jammed with bodies, but still alone in the desolate shell. All she needed was that smile, to hear that smooth erotic voice, that look, that touch to make her day. But no. Egg. In the same place she was before, on the same coast with another vegetable. This time is Coliflower her *Cabbage?? She thinks so.
That brush of his hand will sweep 'coss my cheek
to wipe past the tears of departure
and the vexation that bubbles from the deep of my soul
will show me my possible future
that coli for sure is my cabbage i know
and his grasp i will wait in the sun or the snow
he cant assume i will wait here for ever
but i know i would if we would be together.
*Cabbage = an Edward. True love. Can't live without. Separation brings longing and pain in the abdomen.

No comments:

Post a Comment