Tuesday 25 November 2008

bikini bottoms and a plait in her hair.

The his-happenings :

Blog : I shall be using this as an online diary, so you will hear/read my day to day events, if you are a guy you will soon learn to understand that you will never understand the wokings of a girls mind and if you know me then please dont read, or if you do please dont show this =]

Me : Well i am the not so average teenage girl. i am .. well. lets just say im not right in the head. I like to stand out and be noticed and i HATE being copied. I love the sea. My love. I have some great true friends and i have some not so true friends. Grow to like me or try. =]


6th form, bikini bottoms, random plaits, leanne, sophie, olivia, jasmin, sea, literature, austin, love, laughing, hugs, music, chocolate, curly hair, photos, modeling, retro, flea, spanish, french, c.c, rowena, alex, christmas trees, sax, clarinet, singing, art, hearts, paper, Eyes, the falls, and plainly, simply, me.. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment