Thursday 27 November 2008

ululating birds and bees.

it wallows aound my bare neck, it wraps my body and sweeps me into the void where i cant breath. your presence like the cold lets my hair stand up on end without a purpose but sstill it feels the need to let me know your the one, standing there looking in to my soul.

The warth that you bring lets the cold escape from my body and leaves me hanging in the eternity of your life. If i wanted i couldnt but i dont so it doesnt matter much anyway. for thou has thyne chest in a hold for the years to follow.

I would give thy a rose for all the smiles i let escape from thyn mouth but i would not want to dry the gardens of eden that you love so much. the birds and the bees all listen to your honey combed voice and ululate along.

No comments:

Post a Comment