Tuesday 25 November 2008

A story about the Egg who writes here....

There once lived a lonely little egg, on the south side of the coast line. Surrounded by achovies living happy content little lives. Little lonely egg was not happy with her life. Egg wanted to live life to the full. With love and excitement, with her fellow chums the Flea and the Nit. But her heart reamined With the Coliflower. The Coliflower. Egg's true love on the east side of the coast. Such big dreams for such a little Egg.

i smile and i bite. i crash and try harder. i give it all to be better, go bigger and laugh more. how about you come take a ride with her and lets share the laughs.

Like sugar on a candy cane
summer is resting on my skin
Slightly salty like the ocean breeze
beaten down like a pebble sleeping on the beach
its on my nose, in my hands
on my lips, on my mind
seven years no autumn in sight
no leaves fall, tangle in my hair
no forest of Z's asleep under leaves
just the silent humming buzz of bees
the wind it blows to knock me down
but i stay on the ground look up to the sky
the trees have clothes amid the drifting clouds
laughter so young float along the humid
low and mature surf fresh greens
life as a butterfly
seeing people walk on by
life as a big old oak tree
letting random's come and lean on me
brace the joyous sunshine of life
dance in the element of surprise
hand in hand with your soul
fresh, bright eyes lined up with yours
feel it in your hair
fly with your heart and peaceful
summer pris-temps

No comments:

Post a Comment