Wednesday 26 November 2008

Break the mould??

The little white Egg sitting up in her tree, could see the world for miles, see all she would ever see. In a world like Egg's, your captivated, your trapped with the anchovies, unless you break free. You must crack the linning, break the mould and see for yourself if theres more to the world. If i was Egg, i'd know just what to do, i would call up my couliflower and Nit and Flea, to see if they wanted to come and join me. We would bring the sunshine and sea in a cup so that whereever we went, we knew we were home. From west coast to East coast the trek it is long, but the company we would share would be better than alone.

I am Egg. Or an Egg of sorts, we share the same interests and live the same life. So maybe i am Egg. Will i ever break my mould?

With my hand holding his
and his holding mine
we walk through the pannels
that each divid time
i'm looking at mirrors
where the walls are all black
and i see what i've done
dont want to look back
i shiver and see
im cold and alone
and the hand i was holding
ive noticed is gone
the cold comes a sweeping
my hair whips my face
i feel that im weeping
look down in disgrace
Egg he would call
looking up with glee
to see his brown eyes
searching for me
i'm lost in the void
where the walls are all black
but with the touch off his hand
i am brought back

No comments:

Post a Comment