Monday 15 June 2009

back paddling.

Dont want to forget
dont want to remember either
going out of my mind
and i just want to find her
that girl with blonde hair
back before all the drama
would never have cared
or let anyone harm her
i want to be strong
and want to forget
but i can live just as long
i never remember
it hurts to think
it hurts to feel
i want to take this stupid heart and rip it from my chest
because all i seem to do is hurt
why cant i live with out a heart huh ?
cant i live with a pump instead one that doesnt have feelings
i cried today.
i fucking cried over a fucking boy. a BOY !?
i know !
and oh no this isnt recent. after all this time im still hung.
hand me a noose and let me get it over with.
please
im definatly sure its more humaine than letting me live like this.
GOD ! oh damn even that makes me think and then makes me hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment