Thursday 4 June 2009

black room

i'm walking down this hallway
and the walls are dark and black
i'm fighting for an ending
know there's no turning back

The floors seems closer
than it first seemed
i'm on my knees
can i be redeemed?

I'm sweating 'cos its draining
my knees are turning black
the scratches mark my journey
prove i can't go back.

My eyes they sting
the rain drys down
my cheeks are damp
and cloud my frown.

I'm crawling to the corner
where the walls are slightly white
my knees i draw them closer
but with my feelings i still fight.

To think of peace
and act all calm
folds the worries
into my palm

i'm opening my eyelids
to the dark and dingy wall
i shake of the remains
of my faithless hurtfull fall.

''dear readers, i spun this poem a long time ago, sorry for the darkness. Hang on you should be used to it by now, right?'' - casper xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment