Tuesday 9 June 2009

a wish for a love for a man, like no so.

oh greek Adonis with your olive tanned skin.
whisk me from my bed and take me from my dreams.
shake me from my nightmares and hold me by your chest.
i'll soon forget about the rest.
Adonis or shall i call you Edward.
with your billowing open white shirt.
craddle me in thou strong tensed arms.
where i'd never feel alarmed.
Oh be still heart. you shall meet him someday.
You have not meet him, you know of him not yet.
no need for your turbulance in that cage of yours.
when your like that. i'll not open the doors.
you know not of this feeling called love.
infactuation and lust and desire.
but along he will come call Darcy if so care.
Make love with his fingers entwined in your hair.
Edmund or Edward, Darcy, Adonis.
handsome and trusting and truthful and honest.
loyal and brave, sweet and attentive.
trates of a man who needs no insentive.

No comments:

Post a Comment