Friday 5 June 2009


Dear readers,

i'm sorry.i'm trying to be more possitive.
but that same old darkness wraps me in its arms.
and those arms are the most comforting i've known.
i hate the feeling of being trapped.
i hate when someone pulls me close and tries to make me feel better
through an embrace.i know of no-one who could make me feel the oposite.
i can.i lie.he can hold me and i want to stay there forever.he doesnt know this.
he doesnt know this.
but i'm losing him.
God is sweeping him in the northern winds.
forever.
to get that chance to tell him how much he means,
would that not seem morbid?
i want so much to emit the hope i need to have,
but once again this darkness craddles me once more.craving my fear.

lovefaithhope

casper - the friendly ghost of your imagination.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment