Thursday 18 June 2009

you'll see.


kill me now.
it seems that when the topic of my future pops up, we all go into a frenzy.
i know i dont know what i want to do.
but at least im ok with that.
i have time to sort my life out.
and whats wrong with having a dream?
whats wrong with not wanting to be in it for the money?
why cant i have a dream of having a job i love?
oh yeah cos my parents say so.
its ridiculous.

absurd.

its my life not yours.
i am the one that is going to have to live it.
not you.
so bug out.
leave me to my own mistakes.
at least ill learn from them.
im sitting there in the room full of people shouting at me what i should do.
what i shouldnt.
what ive done wrong.
all telling me what path i should follow.
because secretly deep down that what they wanted to do.
but didnt.
but couldnt.

well shouldnt i be the judge of whether i do or not?
it will be my money after all.
you'll all see.
when im there.
older with a career i love.
and sufficiently.
and content.
then you'll see.

1 comment:

Bittersweet Beauty said...

This post sums up my life.

Post a Comment