Saturday 20 June 2009

Far too short

There are some people in the world you know you can count on. Not just to be there, but to understand when you don't want them there and totally understand it. I have a friend like this. And i'm sure that when she reads this she knows its her. We arn't exactly two peas in a pod when it comes to personality but with friends you don;t always have to be. You can become friends with someone totally opposite and thats what makes it the most bizzare relationship. My friend, i love her to bits, is there for me, always, i accept all the things that annoy me about her but they are what come with the package anyway. And to be honest they aren't bad, the things that annoy me, just pet peeves, like always saying she isn't good at something when i think the total oposite. She means the world to me and i wouldn't change her or swap her for anything in the world. We have been friends for so long now that it seems almost wrong to call her my best friend. She most definatly is a part of the family. Most definatly. My soul sister. I only hope that i can be there like she is for me.



Friends are something you cant take for granted. When they are gone, boy do you feel like a plank. Its like haveing to live without an arm, well for me anyway. Real, true friends don't come along that often, so you have to treaure them. Let them know that you are there for them too. They are the angels on earth for you. They are there to wipe your tears when the bastards in your life break your heart. And when they cant be there for you in form, they are there for you in spirit. I have experienced this, and i love her so much more for this. Just being there talking to her helped me through it. Do you have a friend like this? You may not know it but there is probably someone in your life that is there for you too. And you have to find them and make them know that you love them for it. Because life is far too short. Far too short.

1 comment:

Bittersweet Beauty said...

i like this so much.
I wish I could bottle up all your imagination

:-)

xxxxx

Post a Comment