Saturday 24 January 2009

M.F.C

Where did it go? All that passion and fire.
Sense of emergency. Pent up desire.
Teenage secrecy without the disguise.
Who would have thought i'd swallow your lies.

What did i do? To make you go cold.
To force you cut me. I wasn't told.
I just assumed as we once were,
good friends we would stay, if i wasn't her.

You could have told me, that it wasn't right
given a sign, i'd have been alright.
But as it were, you did none,
And left me waiting, it wasn't fun.

All i've left to say, and i'll be blunt,
is that i think your a ....................................................
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
...........................................................................................MOTHER FUCKING CUNT.

thankyou, for introducing me to teenage anxt, and the sorrows of heartbreaking fools.

No comments:

Post a Comment