Saturday 24 January 2009

the realisation of my desperation sickens me
oh how the hope soon leaks out and the truth seeps in
the harsh slap of cold blood rises to the surface
how it takes a thousand tears or more
to be shed
to be bled
how it takes weeks to eventually accept it
the anger oh the anger is still boiling through my soul
how long it will boil i dont know
oh the hurt of stupidity curses through my veins
and now i want to scream and shout
to claw my eyes
so i'll never see your face again.
to detatch my nose
so ill never smell reminders of you.
cut these lips
shed this skin
so no remaints of where you touched me
will be left upon my bleeding soul
how long does it take for the imprints you left apon my scar
scratched heart to fade?
can i wait for the shell i so boldly left for you to come back to me?

No comments:

Post a Comment