Thursday 22 January 2009

universe-all

to these dreams that seem absurd
i curse the wall that bars me in
i wait upon the hill so green
to set my soul and spirit free.

To heavens up high i look in doubt
but inside i hope for that chorus of ahs
and when i am set free to fly
will only then i shall see me die

to swim with birds would be a sound
on which i open my eyes to breath
on callous occasions will there be tears
but my mind in the sky with bears

and to you who look with doubtful eyes
or dubious, or anger
i'll look straight back with breath in my head
shoulders high and fly.

Restless, rabbiting through my thoughts
jibbering jabbering at tiny things
the kind of things that set you back
that hold you from reaching out

i'll not stay for one small print
ill see that by line in black ink
and cries of pain shall see me through
to keep on writing poems ode to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment