Saturday 3 January 2009

skies of orange

Rows of Blue, so simple, so straight,
so ordered but it confuses me,
how can something be so ordained?

with all my strength within i look,
i dare look at thee with the pain in my eyes.

Seconds ticking away the time of my life passes
quicker when your presence is graced with me

i check my look and creep my last
glance towards your beautiful eyes,
can you feel the burn?

Your eyes so brown, like a depth i could
loose myself in, your grasp like an iron hold
yet so free, so safe to me.

cifer through this sad excuse of a heart of mine,
take all you see of worth and leave
with the last traces of faith
crippled with pain, doubled over you

i used to be so sain when i used my head
but now im parted, my head is full of you

when the summers gone and you the autumn
the season of orange
skies of leaves
i try i try and end up hating possibilities

everytime i try i loose
when will i learn that the notches marked along my arm
determin the futur that can never be

testing the water
tasting the freedom on the tip of my tongue

can they all see im wasting my time
hurting on you
hurting myself

will i ever see that the more i try the more i hurt and the more steps you take away from me

i wish you could see
see the skies of leaves i see when i close my eyes
so you too can see the pain behind these eyes
see the pain you create when you look at me
when you touch me
when you light the candle and burn my fingers
when you let me in
when you tell me you are there
when you wrap your arms around me
when you look at me
when you say my name
when you take my hand

why dont you feel that everytime
the height grows
and the fall is further
when the silence of your presence creeps in to the night
and swallows me
whole.
broken.

No comments:

Post a Comment