Monday 12 January 2009

torturous game of love

As these burning tears of pain
roll down my cheeks hide in the rain

the sting that follows as i close
my eyes to shield my heart it grows

the constant flowing never ceases
the hole of pain it never eases

My hands are shaking with my fury
hold me back please mother mary

i choke i shake i let them roll
it hurts to see them as a whole

not one drop tips on my nose
continued tears forever flows

And when i look on through my phone
i see your name and feel alone

and when that feeling creeps up again
i cant help the stream caused by men

well not men just one in question
holds my heart my soul posession

and now the tri where it can fit
is gapeing like a bottemless pit

it hurts to breath
it hurts to cry
but when i breath
cant help but cry
and so this vicious merry go round of pain
wont let me of this torturous game.


No comments:

Post a Comment