Sunday 25 January 2009

Reality :

The real meanings of a kiss :



On the cheek : Your a nice girl.

On the nose :Your sweet.

On the forehead : Your too innocent.

On the hand : This can't go on.

On the neck : I can't believe that you belive me.

Above the breasts : I'm testing to see how easy you are.

On the lips : I'm in there.



Wayfaring Hands :



I was alone, didn't understand,
What the reality of a kiss mean't.
I wasn't told, so i didn't know,
and now i regret where i went.



It's clear to me, as clear as glass,
That a drive and a kiss in a car,
Is not as romantic as i had first thought,
Even though we didnt get very far.



What a prick am i, to think that a guy,
Could be as perfect as he.
To think that he wanted my mind and smile,
Instead, it was my body.


Wayfaring hands a wondering round,
My body exploring the faults.
And now i feel dirty cos he didn't want me
And regret that i didnt hault.



To you your imperfections are faults. But to your soul mate they are what make you beautiful.
It seems that i found a guy. And he isn't my Cabbage. Or my Coliflower.


No comments:

Post a Comment